Today we (Autumn & Jewel) are speaking with Belraye Osborne from theosbornelove.com In this episode we discuss the definition soul-care and SoulCabulary. Belraye gets into detail on what it’s like to speak to the inner soul and ways in which she is embracing motherhood, wellness and marriage as a life coach.
Belraye is a young mom and wife from the heart of Brooklyn. She blogs to change the conversation of what motherhood is as a millennial and what true success is as an everyday person. Her family business, The Osborne Love houses an initiative called “SoulCabulary”. She aims to define and in some cases redefine what it means to be healthy, as it pertains to the mind,body and soul. “If we only saw souls and not physical bodies, would our definition of beauty change? The beauty of the soul is what makes longevity in a person’s attraction, power and confidence. Not a cute smile! ” Her goal is to bring awareness to the everyday person looking to live a content life through changes of mindset, behavior, and imperfections. Her certification in Coaching has lead her into empowering others to “ Be” the change they want despite their situations and flaws.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE SPEAK ON…
- Who is Belraye?
- What is soul-care?
- How to incorporate self-care /soul-care in a way that is practical for everyday life?
- Advice for those looking to seek deeper meaning in their soul-care journey.
EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS: QUOTES FROM THE GUEST
- “I wanna go even deeper than getting a mani and pedi or going to the spa. I wanna go into the part that we cannot see”.
- “I believe the soul is a middle being, the soul consist of your mind, your will, your intellect and your imagination and also your thoughts and if those things can be broken down you can find out the true experience of person”.
EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS: QUOTES FROM THE HOSTS
- “We should acknowledge what the experience is like so that we don’t put up a front for other moms for what the experience of motherhood is actually like.”
- “The journey continues no matter how old they get, you are still learning things about yourself, you’re still learning new things about them”
Please do us a favor and head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to be featured in upcoming episodes!
- Follow Belraye on Instagram @belraye and @theobsornelove
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
- The Official Well Fit Mama Facebook Group where we keep the conversation going in between episodes
- Want to be the next guest on the podcast? Email us at email@example.com
MORE FROM THE WELL FIT MAMA PODCAST:
Fresh by MBB https://soundcloud.com/mbbofficial Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/YqRO_qgBB1c