Episode 07: Life After Divorce – A Story of Transformation w/ Transformation Coach Chamar LaTanja
Today the ladies are speaking with Chamar Logan, Transformation Coach. We learn about Chamar’s story of life after divorce and how she has managed to transform her life and help other women do the same. She gets into detail on what it’s like to struggle and find your way through that, she offers advice to women on how to navigate their changes in relationships, and how take care of self and find support.
Chamar Logan is an author, speaker, Transformation Coach, and full time entrepreneur, born and raised in Maryland. She is the Editor in Chief of the Women By Choice blog, as well as a choice coach for the Women By Choice Coaches Council. She has had an essay published, titled “A Letter to My Young Sisters” as well as a #1 new seller e-book called “The Seven Day Slay!” on Amazon and other platforms. Her recent book, The Thirty Day Slay! Was published on October 31, 2017 and is now an international book, selling in the United States, South Africa and the UK. She was featured as one of “10 Winning Women” for Women By Choice Global, along with a full page article as a Winning Woman for Women By Choice. She was chosen as a featured writer for Brown Girls Who Write. She has been featured and interviewed for several live streams, focused on women’s empowerment and growth. Chamar is also a well traveled motivational speaker and ambassador. Chamar currently has coaching programs for women starting over from divorce or a tough breakup, as well as women needing personal and professional development.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE SPEAK ON…
- Who is Chamar Latanja?
- What is a transformational coach?
- Practical solutions on how women can navigate changes in relationships.
- Signs women can recognize when to get out of toxic relationships
- Advice for women juggling life, relationships and self-care.
EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS: QUOTES FROM THE GUEST
- “I once had someone tell me…you’re supposed to give up your happiness for them — Where is that written?”
- “I need women not to ignore those gut feelings…we are taught to either write it off or explain it away, Stop explaining it away”
EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS: QUOTES FROM THE HOSTS
- “For our friend…just being there is often times just enough”
- “A part of me time is being able to set boundaries, and your time for you”
Please do us a favor and head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to be featured in upcoming episodes!
- You can connect with Chamar by visiting her website to review her services and offering for women in transition at www.chamarlatanja.com or Instagram @Chamarlatanja
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
- The Official Well Fit Mama Facebook Group where we keep the conversation going in between episodes
- Want to be the next guest on the podcast? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE FROM THE WELL FIT MAMA PODCAST:
Fresh by MBB https://soundcloud.com/mbbofficial Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/YqRO_qgBB1c